Monday, August 31, 2009

The Premise

There are certain things we all know about ourselves.

I know I'm a royal pain in the ass for most people. Because I have opinions. Lots of 'em, about virtually everything that I know/heard/dreamt about. And I like to express them. Often.

It really irks me when I can't express my opinion. So, I need to think of creative outlets for these gripes and kvetches.

While I've been hesitant to jump on the blog bandwagon, I decided at this point it's not so much about having a following - but more about being able to say my piece. Even if it's barking at the moon.

I established this blog, in part, since I feel I need to do all of us Israeli high-techies a favor.

I've been pestering 10Bis incessantly about adding a small comments area with the feedback option--because it's not enough for me to give 3 stars. I need people to know why I've done so. These are long thought out rankings, with rationales. I want these establishments to learn lessons, to evolve, to care. I want other orderers/rankers/eaters to take their civic duty seriously and provide a meaningful ranking of their experiences.

I want to know whether I'm going to have a crappy lunch.

I need this.

So what better way than writing a blog. Another non-descript blog to add to the masses of blogs out there.

Which probably won't be read.

At least I'll be able to sleep better knowing I've done my part in the struggle for a good lunch.

Oh and other random things I think I need to voice my opinion on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your own 10Bytes and gripes - or Cibusts - this is a place for our voices to be heard!