Thursday, December 24, 2009

Expansion Project

The last post of the year...wish me luck...

As part of my over-developed sense of justice, I decided to expand my blog from just restau-rants (clever play on words provided by and courtesy of Josephus Main...all rights reserved)...into another realm (since I'm a'feared my dedicated readers need more).

Being an avid eBay disciple (actually more of an eBay junkie - emphasis on junk), and as with anything I am avidly dedicated to, I have much to say on the subject...

And even though I like to believe I've become a veritable eBay aficionada - I have always believed there should be an eBay forum for the many diverse eBay encounters out there.

I don't feel the one hundred and whatever characters of feedback are really capable of properly conveying the intricacies of eBay politics (sorry Twitterites).

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your own 10Bytes and gripes - or Cibusts - this is a place for our voices to be heard!