Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blink and You Missed It

Was there a fleeting moment where I spied a change to eBay's feedback (approximately the first Saturday night of 2010 - give or take a minute)?  Which, this time, I can't take any credit for instigating (unless of course they read my blog too - which wouldn't surprising considering the global reach of 70 or so readers I've amassed).

Unfortunately, I thought I would have all the time in the world to blog about the new phenonmenon - so I didn't instantaneously document the change...(I needed more time to process the new ability to leave comments about every element - and the extended 500 characters!! of feedback option...and properly formulate a fitting caliber of feedback), and by the time I was ready with my extended feedback.  Poof!  It was gone...

Was this a figment of my imagination?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your own 10Bytes and gripes - or Cibusts - this is a place for our voices to be heard!