Thursday, September 3, 2009

10Bis Fail. D'oh.

So I encountered the 10Byte below on Twitter, and felt I needed to post it.










I really couldn't give a crap what 10Bis is having their period about - if they make a gross error like this - they better get their ass in a cab and personally pick up that Aroma salad. WTF? What gives? You pay for a service - and they just don't provide it. What kind of bullshit is that?

What's 10Bis good for if not to ensure you actually get your friggin lunch. That's their entire job - they don't do anything else.


Just when I think they're getting their act together.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just add that the exact same fracking thing happened today to my coworker - also after ordering from Aroma J'lem? I am soooo never buying from them again - at least not from their King George branch...

    @rgoldstand

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Aroma doesn't have the best track record as it is...you would think they'd be trying to make up ground and would really make an effort.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your own 10Bytes and gripes - or Cibusts - this is a place for our voices to be heard!