Friday, September 11, 2009

Consistency is Key.

So despite my previous incident, I decided to be a renegade once again. (This could likely have been sheer stupidity - but I like to consider it being adventurous and bold - I may have also seen someone recently eating this dish and thought it looked rather appetizing - but that doesn't detract from my renegadism/ity).

BENTO
The CLAIM: Noodles/Rice Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables מוקפץ נודלס/אורז נתחי עוף וירקות
The PRICE: 34 NIS


The DELIVERABLE:
Now this is what stir fry is supposed to look and taste like. The right noodles - not those gross XXXL ones that have the consistency of worms (I know this from watching Man vs. Wild) - it even came with those little sweet potato fry things on top - I love those! And the right vegetables - no extranious corn/peas.




My only complaint is that there wasn't enough chicken - by the time I was halfway through there was no chicken left (and this being one of those times when I didn't intentionally pick out all of the chicken first, and then pout about it later).

I also need to give Bento props for their exceptional branding. I really do like their distinct bags/chopsticks/boxes. It makes you feel like they care about their image, and consequently - their customers. It also gives you this nice fuzzy feeling inside that you know no matter what - it'll always come packaged nicely.



The VERDICT: Good price + good meal + pretty little boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your own 10Bytes and gripes - or Cibusts - this is a place for our voices to be heard!